Friday, May 28, 2010

Melason



It's amazing how fate works the funniest ways. I once posted in twitter one of my guiltiest-pleasure-of-wish that 'I would someday want to be a stylist for Melai of PBB' but not so long after, I met her for a cover shoot, though I wasn't the one who styled her (my good friend, and the reason I got into this shoot, Kate Paras did), I had the chance of dressing up Jason (Melai's ka-love team!!!) and Gerald Anderson. The experience was one hell-laugh journey towards the end. Both Melai and Jason were so funny without even trying too hard!!!

4 comments:

  1. weee what a nice pictures! melason rocks!! but they are not a loveteam only but lovers in real life at walang halong showbiz cla. very natural ang nagpakakatoo thats why i love them so much and i will hope and pray na sila na FOREVER! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! wish granted! I hope I get to have my own close encounter with melason soon. It's so nice to hear you enjoyed working with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very well said on melason commentf! thanks for liking them too!

    ReplyDelete