Monday, May 31, 2010

Today's route

I returned items to Cosmopolitan Clothing and Firma - two of my favorite local accessories brands to pullout from. Ms. Anne, (fun fact: John Paras' mom) the owner of the former, gave me this cute cuff:



spent the rest of the afternoon fixing the clothes I used for my shoots/gigs then had a regroup with Pam, Martin and Patrick regarding another exciting project which will involve my friends Arbie and Kar, who were also present during the super fun dinner!


I didn't get to get a snapshot of everyone's outfit but I managed to 'steal' what Pam's feet has on. Debut! I always thought that out of all the shoes pam has, the Givenchy zebra-print is my one and only favorite, but here comes another - it's Alaia, and I'm super loving how she rocks it!

No comments:

Post a Comment