Wednesday, May 19, 2010

out!

Cosmopolitan Philippines - MAY 2010
PRETTY YOUNG THING

photographer: Charles Buenconsejo
stylist: Myrrh Lao To
assisted by: Dee Sy and Arbie Ubaldo
Makeup: Angie Cruz
Hair: Geroge Aliben
Model: Lotus of Mercator




my first fashion ed's out! (for more than two weeks, already!) but because blogging can't be such an obligation to me but more of rather a celebration (lerks!) let me post some of the photos I myself retouched (but didn't translate on print! hahaha)

thank you to my friendly friends who assisted me during my shoot, Dee and Arbie. These were shot on location at the Manila Eco Park by my photoog friend Charles Buenconsejo.

I'm done shooting my eds for the June and July issue. I must say, two shoots after, I think I've developed my skills more. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment