Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Buzz August 22 2010

I don't normally post conventionally composed photos - meaning shots with all-posed, conscious and very structured subjects. I am amazed at the awkwardness of each moment, so I always try to capture it. I don't know if it sounds weird, but what I am sure of is that it never fails to show how unassuming one camera-phone acaptures a pristinely memorable moment.

So to show, I dressed up Charlene for The Buzz again earlier today. My boss had a family emergency so she had to fly out to Davao.

She wore a one-shoulder spandex-leather with stretch jersey and mesh dress by Martin Bautista with her favorite Fendi cinderella shoes that finally got their TV debut today. Earrings from OroCher.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment