Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Solo

Love got me this new pair of running shoes. It's from SALOMON, one of (if not) the best brands of outdoor shoes in the world. I seriously need to lose weight and get fit. Everyone's doing this new workout called Core Kinesis that I believe would really grip me on the sack when I would dare try so I'm giving a shot at running and badminton.


Spent 3 days and 2 nights with pam and Martin at Cebu for the Yamaha fashion show. I styled the guys who even rode this cute scooters (Yamaha Fino Fashion).



Then there's this new "IMORTAL" teleserye starring Angel and John Lloyd.


And surprise, surprise! Exactly a year ago, I was in the same Jeanne Young's studio for the Preview Bride supplement. Now I'm doing the same for yet another groundbreaking moment for the magazine. Let's all watch out for it this June!



So ayun, baklaan parin. This portrait by Roy Macam. (:

Quick update after a very long blog pause. It's been crazy the past few weeks but I'm genuinely excited for the upcoming things I'm gonna be busy with. With the campaigns and elections that have happened, a lot of the people I know have experienced stress in more ways than one. As for me, I'm keeping everything well-balanced - albeit hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment