Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ready!

I am so ready to work again. I can feel it na! It is so true that inspiration just comes the least you expect it. I am so thankful to God for giving me the best people in life!!! A beautiful family I can always run to, a loving and hardworking boyfriend who will always bring out the best in me, the best stylist boss in the name of Pam Quinones, and the fab of the fabs friends who bring meaning to every single gay thing in this gay life!

February is coming. My garage feature will break, There's Valentine's day, Koko and I will be celebrating our 15th month together! Bliss!

I'm praying for good health and more fun jobs! Happiness! (-:

Here's the summer look I am super aiming for (Trussardi s/s '10):

2 comments:

  1. awwww congrats! love that look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nafifeel ko na 2010 ay ang year of the gheys!!!!! Hahahahha!!!

    Shet bet ko yang look na yan! Ako, eto talaga ang peg ko for the summer: http://images.thefashionisto.com/2010/01/diorhommesscampaign_thefashionisto1.jpg

    Pero kailangan muna ulit pumayat

    ReplyDelete