Sunday, January 3, 2010

Manila-ah Girl

It feels super refreshing to be back in Manila after more than a week of spending a promdi life with my loved ones aka my family (and after gaining like 20lbs a day).

I missed Manila so much. Good thing Love (aka Koko my boyfriend who i love so dearly) and I had to do the groceries, clean a bit and eat a lot - quality time with him and revisiting what I have been doing here for the past so so months.

Work starts tomorrow and I am super excited. I've been missing Pam and the fashion/advertising environment.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA i know what you mean about holiday weight gain! I HATE that everyone's been gifting BROWNIES and CAKES and shit like that cause I LOVE eating them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Plus home-cooked meals that I have been dying to eat again - ayun, I kinda overfed myself. lol

    ReplyDelete