Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Easy Breezy!

The Garage (Cris Cayzer, Lance Christopher and Jiro Shirakawa on the cover) feature finally came out. I feel a tad disappointed because I knew there were a lot of better-looking photos that should have been used. Pero still happy for being given this opportunity. Thank you, Eds, Deepa and Rey!


Also in Garage, the Human campaign I styled - Luis Manzano, ftw!

Photobucket

Here are photos of what I have been super busy with lately - work and play!!!

Photobucket

styled a print shoot for a clothing brand with Pam.

Photobucket

Styled Judai for Pam Quinones for her Teleserye Presscon. She is one of my favorite people behind the camera. Very real!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Played dress-up with designer friends Patrick and Martin!

Photobucket

My Boss - Pam Quinones in between running sessions of a shoot!

1 comment:

  1. you and your blog are awesome! i love this post and your photogragphy skills are awesome! keep up the awesomeness doll!

    ReplyDelete